Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Every November for the past few years I've tried to take a moment each day to give thanks for the important (and sometimes not so important) things.  I'm going to continue this tradition this year.  The items that I am thankful for are not listed in any particular order of importance.  Some days, it's the simple things that I am thankful for.  Other days, I focus on more important and meaningful things.

Here's the previous year's lists...


30 Days of Thanksgiving 2011
 
Day 1:
Today I am thankful for this blog and the journey that has been documented over the last five years.  We've come through so many things.  The good and the bad.  It's all been documented to review, to focus on, to learn from, to see that I overcame a struggle, or to remember that a prayer was answered.  
The journey continues.  
~jen   

No comments: