





My cousin, Taylor Howard, took these beautiful pictures of the boys for me while we were in Arkansas last month. Aren't they gorgeous! I know I am bragging... and that I am biased... but I love these beautiful pictures! (Thank you, Taylor. You did a wonderful job!)
~jen
(PS....Family, let me know which pictures you would like for me to order for you!)
5 comments:
The boys are so HANDSOME!!! I can't believe how grown up Cody looks. :( It makes me feel so old. You have every right to brag they are beautiful!!!
those are awesome!!!
Thanks, Renay and Keri!
~jen
Jennifer, I just wanted to tell you that Dad and I are so proud of you, and for this website you created, and for all the time and effort it takes you to do this.
It is such a blessing to you're Dad and I, and to any other/others who see it. Those "others" family or friends, who know about this website and do not visit it or comment about it, are missing out on blessings, not only for themselves but for you to!!!
On the subject of children; we have been blessed with the most beautiful, caring, thoughtful, dedicated, and more, this side of heaven, with our children and grandchildren.
Keep it up precious baby girl, you have grown tremendously and have taught your Dad and I so much. Thank you for raising us!!!
We love and miss you more than words and/or tears will allow me to express.
Dad and Mom
Thanks, Mom.
Love you too.
~jennifer
Post a Comment