Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Day 12: Today I am thankful that I get to be a cheerleader mom.  I love to watch my boys play sports.  I love to cheer them on in each and every sport they choose to play!

Day 13: Today I am thankful for the groceries that I was able to purchase.  Our needs have never gone unmet.  We have never suffered from hunger.  We've never had to go without.  For that I am thankful.

Day 14: Today I am thankful for my sweet patients who continue to bless me everyday.  I learn from them.  I am reminded to be patient.  To not be in such a hurry.  To take time to just sit and visit.  Sometimes I get in such a rush to go in, complete my assessment, fill a pill box, call in refills to the pharmacy, that I forget to just take time to visit with them.  I had one patient tell me today that she loves the days I come see her because it gives her someone to talk to.  I am thankful for the blessing I receive from my patients.

No comments: