So for Cody's picture, I thought I would do something fun (I use that word loosely based on what I am about to post!). I was studying Cody's picture and thought... I have to find pictures of Mike and I in 8th grade and see how much Cody looks like us! Silly, I know... and there is so much other stuff I could be doing... like cleaning. But, I'm easily entertained...
so here are the pictures! :)

Cody~ 2007-2008
Jennifer ~ 1988-1989
Mike ~ 1986-1987

3 comments:
WOW....Cody is growing up so much. He is very handsome!
Just wondering if you still had that "adorable" shirt that you were wearing in the picture??? I am needing something to go with my blue eye shadow! HA HA!! You had to know that I could never let that one go with out saying something!
Just because you decided to put your old picture up on the blog DOES NOT mean that I'm going to even dare. It would scare everyone!!!
I love those!! :) Cody looks just like you!
Renay...
I dare you to put up your middle school picture on your blog! I don't think you have the guts to do it!
By the way... the "adorable" shirt was probably donated to Good-will and is probably still on a rack somewhere just waiting for the right person to purchase it! And I know you had some similar outfits to match the blue eyeshadow you once wore! :)
Post a Comment