Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thanksgiving

Time to finish this up...

Day 28:
Today I am thankful for the unconditional love of my parents.  They have tried to set the best example of Christian parents for my brother and I.  They have loved us unconditionally.  I have made my share of mistakes over the years, I may have embarrassed my parents a time or two, but their love and support has never waivered. 

Day 29:
Today I am thankful for forgiveness and grace.  Spiritually, I have stumbled and fallen over these last few months.     

Day 30:
Today I am thankful for Michael.  I am thankful that he works hard at work.  I am thankful for the father he is to the boys.  Even as I type this, he's at the gym with Caden working on some basketball skills. I am thankful that 18 years ago he stood by my side when he could have walked away.  While our marriage is far from perfect and we have our trials and struggles, as I am sure most couples do, we continue to try to make it work.  Marriage is hard work some days.  But we make it work.

Another 30 days of  Thanksgiving is complete.  I am reminded of how blessed I am.  There are a lot more than these 30 things to be thankful for. 

~jen

No comments: