I am struggling to stay on top of this. How sad is this that I can't find (or make) 10 minutes to stop, sit down, and type. I haven't made this a priority. I am hoping to find renewed focus and complete this every day!
Day 9:
Today I am thankful for the wonderful teachers that teach my children every school day. They are such a blessing and I appreciate all that they do!
Day 10:
Today I am thankful for a beautiful home. For years we rented. Our home was never really our home until we were blessed to purchase our very own home 3 years ago. We live in a wonderful neighborhood and are surrounded by friendly neighbors. We are blessed to make this house our home.
Day 11:
Today I am thankful for our freedom and for those that continue to fight for our freedom today. Thank you to those who have served and for those who are serving today. Thank you for fighting for my freedom.
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment