Caden made his first goal at his soccer game Saturday. He was so excited! I don't have any pictures to share. We sat with the sun in our eyes, so I knew that I would have a hard time getting any good pictures due to the sun. I am not sure who won... I usually don't keep track... but Cade had a great time!
I am slowly starting to feel better. I seem to have a little more energy and not feeling as tired. Yesterday while at work I stopped by our registration desk to pick up an itemized list of charges from my surgery to turn into to our hospital's version of Aflac. Wow~ talk about sticker shock! I was totally taken back by how much the hospital charges were. It's a good thing we have insurance!
This morning I found Caden sitting quietly in Cody's room. My friend Renay wanted to talk to Caden about his goal and when I asked Caden what he was doing sitting in Cody's room, he said "I am waiting for Cody to wake up". While I thought this was sweet, I knew he wouldn't be able to sit there quietly until Cody decided to wake up (today's a school holiday) so I told Caden that Cody was sleeping in. Caden quickly asked... "what's sleeping in?". Yes... let's have a little talk about sleeping in. Mommy can't remember the last time she slept in! :)
There is a crisp, cool feeling to the air this morning. It almost gives you the impression that fall is hopefully around the corner. I decided to dig out the hot-chocolate maker and make some hot chocolate! Yummy.
I hope everyone is well. We all seem to be doing fine. I do have a few prayer requests....
~Renay will be having some GI tests done tomorrow. Hopefully she will have some answers as to what's causing her problems.
~Prayers for my family. I am not going to go into anymore details, but my family could use your prayers for healing.
~jen
1 comment:
Thank you so much for your prayers....I can't wait for some answers as well.
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment