OK....I've been blogger tagged by my friend Renay (http://halfadozengiles.blogspot.com/). So here goes.....
First memory: Tipping over my brother's baby bassinet.... with him in it! I remember that I ran and hid behind the couch afterwards. Falling out of the bassinet may explain a few things about my brother....no, I am just kidding!
First real kiss: (my parents are reading this!) Michael Park in the back seat of Kendall Blythe's car!
First concert: Marty Stewart, maybe? I remember going to his autograph party at Boots-n-Jeans before the concert and really thinking to myself that he had to have stuffed the back (butt) of his jeans!
First love: Tyson Teuton, 5th grade
First thing you think in the morning: Mike...turn off your stupid alarm! Then I shove him to make sure he wakes up enough to turn it off!
First book you remember loving: I can't remember. I know I loved reading as a child, so I am sure there was a favorite.
First pet: I think it was a pug named Bandit. I remember our German Shepard, Duke. He was a such a good dog who loved it when I blew bubbles!
First question you'll ask in Heaven: Why couldn't I have had curly hair!
First thing you think of when you hear the word 'vacation': Oh, how I really want one right about now.
First best friend: I know I had one in the 3rd grade in Hobbs NM, but I can't remember her name. After we moved to Amarillo...Monica Caudle.
Last time you dressed up: Really dressed up? Probably for my job interview a few weeks ago.
Last thing you ate: Dried pineapple slices
Last CD you bought: Dixie Chicks Taking the Long Way (Yes, I am still a Chicks Fan.)
Last (good) book you read: A Bend in the Road, Nicholas Sparks
Last time you cried: Saturday night after waking from a horrible nightmare.
Last time you told someone you loved them: Earlier today when talking with Mike.
Last really funny thing you did: I was playing with Caden earlier making silly faces. I guess I was pretty funny to him. Anyone else would have thought I was losing my mind!
Last thing you watched on TV: Wife Swap, and then Mike came home and changed it to The Golf Channel. Yeah.
Last Halloween costume: I have no idea!
Last concert attended: Cody's 5th grade orchestra concert!
3 comments:
too funny
Gee Jennifer, I would never have let a teenage girl kiss Michael Park in the backseat of my car!! You violated the camaro-thanks a lot-lol
Kendall Blythe
Kendall...
Oh my goodness! What a surprise! How are you? How's your family? Sorry if I violated the camaro! (I'm sure I wasn't the first!) :) Please send me an email. I would love to catch up!
sunshine74@suddenlink.net
~jen
Post a Comment