Thursday, October 18, 2007

Stories to share....

Sorry for my blogging slump. It happens every now and then! So where to begin....

On Tuesday, my parents and grandparents arrived for a visit. They were able to watch Cody play football and spend some time with us. Mom, Dad, Granny, and Papa... I am so glad that you were able to come. I know how hard the trip was, but we are so grateful that you were able to come. We enjoyed your visit.

On Wednesday, we all went to Cody's game. He had a great game. Crockett won and remains undefeated. Cody has one last regular season game next Tuesday, and then the play-offs begin.

Wednesday night I had an interview with Worth the Wait for a position as a nurse educator. I had applied for this position earlier this week. I didn't blog about it or really tell anyone about applying for the job. I really feel like I did very well with the interview. I did my best. It's out of my hands now. Hopefully I will have an answer tomorrow. Say a prayer for me.... :)

Today, I went with Caden's preschool class on a field trip to a local Corn Maze and pumpkin patch. We had a great time, except for the 30-40 mph winds and temp in the low 50's. Brrrr was it cold! The kids enjoyed the corn maze for the most part. We also took a hay ride to a pumpkin patch where each child got to pick their own pumpkin to take home. It was a lot of fun. Of course, I am totally exhausted and really wish I could take a nap! Here are some pictures of Cade from today.


Hope everyone is well.
~jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, I found your blog from Renay's. I was surprised that you already had those adorable pictures on your blog!! Caden is such a sweet heart! I just love him and having him in class! Thank you so much for going with us today and always being willing to help! We have a great class and great parents too! I am with you on the nap thing, I am worn out! Have a great weekend, tell Caden HI!
Teresa

~renay~ said...

I love these pictures!!! You have had such a busy week...I hope that there is plenty of time this weekend for some true R&R!! Love you. I am praying that everything goes great with WORTH THE WAIT!

Jennifer said...

Teresa~
I loved helping with the field trip. It really was a lot of fun! Thanks for being such a great teacher and for all that you do for Caden. We are so blessed that Caden is in your class. You and Keri do an awesome job and we are very thankful to be apart of KU! Have a blessed weekend! See you on Tuesday!


Renay~
Thanks for the prayers. Hopefully I will know something on Monday! Love you too!