noun
1. a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
verb
1. read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
It's been a year since I started blogging. To think that over a year ago... I didn't even know what a blog was! And after 148 posts, I cannot believe how quickly a year passes. This one seems to have gone by much more quickly than the ones before. So much has happened in a year. From holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, illnesses, loss of job, a month of uncertainty, old jobs becoming new again, funny moments, accomplishments, venting, to a year of pictures.... this has been a great first year for blogging. I hope you will continue on this journey with me. It has been wonderful so far. I hope for those of you who are miles away... this blog brings you closer and you feel apart of our daily lives.
Thanks to all of you who comment to my posts. It is always a wonderful surprise to see a comment on the blog.
Much love to you all,
Jennifer
~A Steelers Family~
1 comment:
Jennifer,
You're Dad and I have enjoyed your blog very much, and it does give us a look at each day you post something. We have enjoyed all the pictures you have added to it, we miss you all so very much, the pictures help us see just how much our 2 precious grandson's are growing up. You have been a blessing to us from the day you came into our lives and have taught us so much about you and ourselves. As a family, we are all on a journey, each going in different directions at times, but always keep coming back to each other when we can, constantly learning new things about ourselves and each other too. Thank you for being a wonderful mother to Cody and Caden and for all the things you do with them and for them. They too are so precious to us also. I'm also looking forward to Heaven, where we will forever, together with Christ. My fervant prayer is for all my family and friends to be there also. God Bless You
Love,
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment