I have paced most of the day. Every time the phone has rung, I have thought... this is the call. I am still waiting to hear from Worth the Wait about the job that I interviewed for. I was told after the interview I would know something (either way) last Friday or today. As hard as I have tried to just give it up to God... it is so very hard. I want this so badly. It would be the perfect schedule for the kids and I. I know if that if I don't get it... there is a reason why. It is so hard to just let go and let God take over. Ever since last Wednesday I have prayed silently... if it is Your will, please let this be the job for me... if not, I won't question why. There is a reason to the answer.
~jen
1 comment:
Seriously, do I need to call them??? I hate the waiting game. It doesn't matter if you get this job or not, because you are an awesome and kind nurse. Your love for your patients shines through. You will always be great at whatever God has planned for you. Love you!!
Post a Comment