Some days I just want to climb to the tallest peak and scream at the top of my lungs... E-N-O-U-G-H. Enough. Enough worry. Enough pain. Enough depression. Enough bills. Enough doubt. Enough crying. Enough jealousy. Enough working 2 jobs. Enough busting my --- to get a step forward only to be brought back 2 steps. Enough unfairness. Enough fear. Enough. Enough. Enough. Seriously, enough. I'm at my breaking point today. I'm tired. I'm hurting. I'm sick of worrying. I'm sick of the bills. I'm sick of not having enough. I'm sick of being sad. I just want to be free sometimes. Free from worry. Free from fear. Free from debt.
I'm at my breaking point. I've always been told that I won't be given more than I can handle... we'll I'm reaching my what-I-can-handle-point and the breaking point is near, so please... enough.
~jen
2 comments:
have you read the total money makeover by dave ramsey. he is not a quick fix kinda guy, but you do get to where you manage your money not your money managing you. i don't agree with some of the things in the book but it does give you a plan and a starting point. maybe it will help.
I'm amazed that you are able to do all that you do, but if you climb that mountain.....can I come along;-)))
~r
Post a Comment