Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cancelled and Disappointed

Cody just called a little while ago to tell me that his afternoon game against Lubbock High has been cancelled. As disappointed as I am (and he is, too) I know that it is the right decision based on our current weather conditions. I know I wouldn't want my child riding in a bus for a 2 hour trip on wet, icy, and snowy roads.
So, I'm using some of my free time this afternoon to post some pictures and videos from the boys' last basketball games. Caden made his first ever points last Saturday. He had 4. (Which by the way was half of his team's total points.... it was a low scoring game!) His team lost by 4 points.


Cody had a great game against one of the Midland teams. He had 6 points. His points were the first on the board (not that it matters). :)




These pictures/videos were taken on my digital camera and some of them are out of focus. (Maybe one day when our household recovers from it's own recession, I can upgrade my camera!)
(The video won't load at this time. I'll try again later.)
~jen

No comments: