Some of my favorite posts are my Cadenisms. Last week Caden came home proclaiming that he and Elizabeth were getting married. Elizabeth is a little girl that sits at Caden's table at school. I was intrigued with Caden's plan so I began asking some questions. After all, I don't know Elizabeth so I was a little curious. When asked what kind of job Caden would have, he replied that he would be the manager at Honda... he would be his daddy's boss. But... there was a perk for Mike; he would only have to work on Saturdays. All the other days of the week Mike could play golf. And on occasion, Caden would take the day off and join him on the golf course. When I asked where they would live, Caden said he didn't know. I could tell that he hadn't thought about this part of his future. Maybe he thought he'd just live here, but then I could see him working this all out in his mind and he didn't know where they would live. Hopefully not too far from home, though.
Mike was listening to our conversation and asked a very important question... does Elizabeth know about this plan? Caden responded (while rolling his eyes)... y-e-s, she's the one who told me that we were getting married! Those forward girls. In kindergarten no less!
~jen
1 comment:
That is precious....clearly she knows-she's the one that told me.LOL
~r
Post a Comment