Drum roll......
3 lbs lost! I know it is a small amount... but it is a start. Only 27 lbs more to meet goal #1.
I just got back from the gym. It is such a great feeling... it's so energizing. Believe me it was hard to get there. I almost had myself talked out of it. There's housework, cleaning, laundry and dishes to be done.... but it can wait. Working out was more important... so I didn't let my temptation get the best of me and I went to the gym! Yeah!
Now it's time to start on the house! :)
~jen
4 comments:
Jennifer,
Congratulations on losing 3 lbs, it's a start and way to go on working out. You are going to be Dad and I's inspiration to get healthier ourselves. It was good to hear how well the boys are doing and are so proud of them, can't wait to see you all. By the way the fall wreath on your front door was beautiful, you have a lot of creative 'craftiness' all your own, and all of our talents come from God and we are to use them in all ways that we can. Thank you for the grandparents day card, call and pictures of the boys. You are all in our thoughts and prayers everyday, all day :)
Love you very much,
Mom
wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!
Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it.
~jen
WAY TO GO JEN...(hand clap)
WAY TO GO!!
WAY TO GO JEN...(hand clap)
WAY TO GO!!
That was my attempt to do a cheer for you!!! I am so proud of you! It amazes me how you juggle everything that you do. I love you and keep up the good work.
~;-)
Post a Comment