Monday, September 10, 2007

Fall is in the air....

If you live in Amarillo, open the windows and enjoy the free air conditioning! Our first "cold front" is blowing in right now. It is very cloudy here, and there is a cool breeze in the air. It is wonderful! I saw the temperature was a cool 60 degrees now and falling. By morning we could be down into the 40's-50's. I know I sound like a meteorologist... but I am just so excited for fall to get here! It is one of my favorite times of the year! I spent the day Saturday setting out all of my fall things. I went to Hobby Lobby today and picked up some flowers to make a fall wreath for my front door. I think it turned out really pretty! :)


Hope all is well with each of you. We are doing great. Cody called earlier today to let me know that he will be starting on offense (wide receiver), and he will be on the kick-off and return team for tomorrow's game. Return team doesn't sound right. Is that the right name for it? He will be on the special team that receives a kick-off. Make sense? :)

Cade's doing well. He found his long-lost Cars XBox game (it was under the couch) this weekend, so he is so excited to play it again. He is excited for tomorrow to get here... it's KU day (preschool)! He has really enjoyed school so far! His first soccer games are this weekend. I am excited to watch him play. It should be fun.

Mike and I are doing fine. Nothing really new to report with either of us. NFL football has officially started this past weekend. Say a prayer for me. It's going to be a long season! :)

Hope all is well with each of you!

~jen

1 comment:

Keri said...

prayers are being sent up for you and me both!!! :)