Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Great Work-Out

Ok... I'm not going to blog about every workout. But, today was a great time spent with two good friends... Renay and Keri. It was really a lot of fun. It was such an encouragement to have these 2 right beside me.
Keri, you are a great motivator and I enjoyed visiting with you about Caden and KU (Keri is Cade's teacher at KU.). Every few minutes Keri would say... ok... get to 170 cal burned, or get to 3/4 mile mark. Thanks for pushing us along and for the encouragement!
Renay, I enjoyed spending the time with you. By the way... love the new hairstyle! (Renay and I have this awesome friendship... talk basically every day... but only see each other once every few months!)
We have to do it again soon, girls! It was really a fun time!

~jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
So thankful for the christian realtionships that the three of you have and for all the fun times and hard times you've shared together. Just wanted you to know that I love you and them also. Keep up the great work you are doing. You are the inspiration to the world, in all that you do and say and also the opposite of that. Keep trying to live the life that the Lord wants so much for you to do. His word never changes, nor does His love for us, or His reminder if we don't live our lives for Him, and what will happen if we don't or do.
We all need to do those things that make us healthier physically, but we also need to do those things that make us healthier spiritually. I believe in you and know that you can do both, as we all need to be doing.
Love,
Mom