Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another Win!

Cody's team won against their #1 rival, Bonham, 21-0. Cody played well, no touchdowns this game. He had a few good blocks. After the game he said he just didn't feel well... lots of cramping and a headache. After getting some dinner in him, he said he felt better. He seems a little worn out these days. Hopefully he will rest well tonight. Here are a couple of pictures from today's game.
~jen


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cody,
Can't wait to see you and see you play football. Your mom took some great pictures. Keep up the good work and play smart.
Love you,
Mimi

~renay~ said...

Way to Go CODY!!!!!
Jen,

Cody is such a great athlete!!! I am so proud for you and I have to agree with Becky about the pictures...I think next year you need to enter some of them in the fair.

Love ya,

Renay

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, You are doing a wonderful job with the blog. I love reading about what's happening with you and the boys. You really take some great pictures. Can't wait to see you and the boys and to see cody play football. Tell Cody to take care of himself while playing ball and keep catching TD passes. Tell Caden to study hard in school.

Love You, Dad