Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Football Game Pics

Cody had his first game today. His team played one of their biggest competitors and Crockett WON! The final score was 14-6. Cody had an amazing touchdown on a pass play! It was awesome... and luckily I had moved toward the end zone a few plays earlier so I was right there cheering him on! It was so exciting! Here are some pictures of the game. Thanks to Marcia, Rebecca, Aaron, and Sadie for joining us. I appreciate you coming and supporting Cody!

~jen


*I snapped this pic right before Cody caught the touchdown pass!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pictures of you were awesome!!!
Can't wait to see you play in person!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up and be the best you can be, off and on the field and with your school work too!!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Pawpaw and Mimi