Friday, August 24, 2007

Cadenisms

Here are my latest Caden stories and phrases from the past week or so!

- "Mom, how 'bout you call me Cody and call Cody Caden?"

-On our way to soccer practice... "I am going to dominate!"

-"Hey Baby, Baby" and then he does this thing with his eye brows after he says it!

-"I'm ready for Cody to go to school, Mom." (Me, too Caden!)

-"I don't need to drink milk any more, Mom. Milk is for babies."

-"Where do green beans come from? Chicken?" (I have NO idea the rationale behind this one! We definitely need to go to Mamaw's garden and have a little lesson!)

-Before I left for the store the other day Caden says to me all matter-of-fact like... "Mom, I am just going to stay at home by myself while you're at the store. I'll be fine." (Yeah, right! I don't think so! So a very unhappy little boy accompanied me to the store. We had a great time!)

:)

~jen

3 comments:

Keri said...

I AM SO EXCITED THAT CADEN WILL BE IN MY CLASS!!!! I got the list last night and was excited to see his name!!!

Jennifer said...

I am just as excited! It is such a comforting feeling knowing that Caden will be in your class. I know you are going to be a great teacher and I am really looking forward to this upcoming school year!

~renay~ said...

Cutie Putie!!!