Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Long Lost Friends

In high school I had a large group of friends from church. We did everything together. Over the years, we slowly lost touch with one another. Most of them have moved away, and I am sure have started families of their own. I've often wondered about each of them... what are they doing, are they married, how many kids, where are they working, how their parents are... the list of questions goes on and on.

Well, thanks to my friend Renay, I have gotten in touch with my close friend from high school, Mary Beth. We've emailed each other and are on our way to trying to catch up from the last 15 years! It has given me a new determination to try and contact as many people from my past! Even though it seems like high school was just yesterday...it's hard to realize that 15-16 years have passed. That's a really long time!

So, thanks Renay for getting Mary Beth and I in contact with each other! :)
~jen

No comments: