I am so tired! There is nothing worse than a garage sale. You spend countless hours getting ready for the sale.... set up tables... put everything out... and then sit for 8 hours trying to sell all of your junk. Don't even get me started on the "customers". I think I was asked 5 times today if a cordless phone I was selling worked. I honestly wanted to say... "no, it doesn't work... I'm just trying to sell it for $5 to see if someone will actually buy it!". And don't even get me started on the people who gather up a good $20 worth of clothes... enough clothes to last a week.... and then ask if you will sell all 40 pieces for $2! I know that I spent well over $200 on those clothes that were worn for 1 season and now I am selling them for 90% off what I paid for them! Give me a break people! I got to the point that whenever someone asked me to go lower, I just said "no". I think I even made one lady mad, but after being haggled all day.... enough is enough!
But it's only half-over... I still have tomorrow to get through!
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment