Thursday, August 30, 2007

Meet-n-Greet and Just my luck!

Meet-n-Greet...
Tonight was Caden's "meet-n-greet" at his new preschool. He was so excited to attend. I was lucky enough to get to leave work early this evening so I could attend with Mike and Caden. We were able to meet Cade's teachers, Ms. Keri and Ms. Teresa. We also got to see Caden's wonderful classroom. Caden will have 13 other classmates. He met a couple of other little boys in his class and hopefully they will be on their way to forming friendships! I am so excited for him (and a little nervous, anxious, worried....what else.... ) but I know he will be fine. :)

Just my luck...
For the past couple of weeks I have been getting ready for a much needed garage sale planned for this weekend. My kitchen is completely full of garage sale goodies, along with a packed garage. So, I am really anxious to get all of this JUNK out of my home! I decided this evening to go ahead and hang my Garage Sale posters around our neighborhood. Before I left I took one last check of the weather radar, just to make sure there weren't any storms rolling our way. (All evening it has looked like it could rain at any point.) Well the radar was clear, so I thought "go ahead, it won't rain". Wouldn't you know it, right after I hung up the last of my 8 signs, it began pouring rain! I can't wait to see what shape these signs are in the morning! Hopefully the sale will be a success.... without any further rain showers!

~jen

No comments: