As many of you know, Caden is always coming up with a new phrase!
We've gone through quite a few:
-You are a meat-head (this is still a favorite).
-You old lady (he has not used this one on me...yet).
-Meanie (another favorite)
-Holy cow
-I'm not your friend anymore.
His latest phrase... Aye, Aye Captain!
As in...
Me: Caden, it's time to pick up your toys.
Caden: Aye, Aye Captain!
Me: Caden, go tell Cody supper's ready.
Caden: Aye, Aye Captain!
Me: It's bedtime, Caden.
Caden: Aye, Aye Captain!
I'm not too sure how I feel about being called "Captain". I much as I try to run a "tight ship" around here... it's not happening! I am as far away from the "Captain" status as it gets! Oh well... at least it brings a smile to my face whenever I hear Caden say "Aye, Aye Captain!". :)
~jen
2 comments:
Ha!!! He cracks me up Jen.
Are you getting these on video??? He is too cute!
Post a Comment