We made it home Sunday afternoon after a long weekend at my grandparent's house. My parents were there also. We had a nice time. Didn't really do much. The kids, my mom, and I went to the mall in Denton to get the kids some shoes. Thanks, Mom for the shoes. The kids have really loved them. Especially Caden. He knows that they make him jump higher and run faster than ever! :)
Now we are trying to get the house clean, get ready for a much needed garage sale, and get the kids ready for school. The countdown has begun... only 13 more days until school starts for Cody. (Caden will start the day after Labor day.)
I guess this is all for now. There isn't much going on. Just enjoying each day and trying to find a way to stay cool. Boy, has it been hot lately! I am ready for fall to get here!
Take care everyone,
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment