Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What's for supper?

Well folks, I've cooked supper for my family 4 nights in a row now. I know... it's amazing. (I hope you are detecting my sarcasm.) We have been in a serious rut of eating out. Night after night we seemed to rotate thru the local fast-food places. It was convenient while we were packing and moving. But it got old real fast (and expensive).
Caden's pre-K teachers and some friends of theirs have created a recipe blog. Check it out for some great recipes. I visit it almost daily and have come across some that sound wonderful. I've haven't tried any yet... but have found a few that could easily become fast favorites of mine! :)

~jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer!!!,
What? No pictures of your new house??????
I mean, I really, really love your Blog Site and hearing about the everyday, happenings of the Conrad Family, honestly, they are very, very interesting and informative, it's almost like we are there with you, but no new pictures of the house? Could we have some new pictures, please, pretty, pretty please, with sugar on top? Ok, I'll stop for now, it's sounding retorical!!!!! Like that last word?, hope I spelled it right, at least I know what it means :) Do you? Ok, I'll stop for now or I'll never have new pictures to look at, will I?
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
Sorry for the anonymous comment, I could not remember my username or password and have spent hours trying to get it fixed. You knew who it was from my signing Mom. Guess that is what I get for the comment left on your blog. Anyway, think I have it fixed, just be patient with your crazy Mother. Love you.