Moving in is going slower than I want. We are still living out of boxes. I still can't find my alarm clock! (Which is very frustrating!) I'm one of those paranoid people who has to have 2 alarms set (I use my cell phone and the alarm clock)... just in case. Mike's been nice to set his cell phone alarm for me so I have a back-up (especially on those mornings that I have to get up at 4:30!).
Back to the boxes... my room seems to have become the dumping ground for all of those things that don't really have a home yet. It's fine... because our bedroom is twice the size of our old room. However, the boxes are getting very old, I've tripped over them more than once. I am ready to have my house set the way I want it and have everything un-boxed!
I hope to post more pictures of the other rooms of the house later today. I need to get some boxes cleaned out first. The pictures won't be too exciting as 3 of the rooms don't even have furniture yet! It may be a while before we actually purchase furniture for them! Moving is terribly expensive! :)
Hope all of you are doing well. Caden, Cody, and I seem to be suffering from some major allergies lately. We finally received some rain, so hopefully that will clear out the air a little bit and there will be a little less sneezing going on!
Cody has 6 weeks of school left. I cannot believe how quickly this year has passed! These next few weeks will fly past very quickly! He's excited for the summer golf tournament season to start.
Caden's doing well. He is finishing up his last few weeks of pre-K. His teachers assure me he is doing well. We've seen such growth in Caden's speech. I feel confident he will be ready for kindergarten this fall. He is so excited about being a Knight (his elementary school's mascot) this fall!
I am doing well. This will be my last week as a nurse educator. I am sad to leave my current job, but we've been just getting by financially these past few months. I've realized that I need to work somewhere that is more stable, more consistent. I am excited to start my new job at the Urgent Care Clinic. I am excited to get back to nursing. I've missed my interactions with the patients.
I guess this is all now. Hope everyone has a great day. :)
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment