Friday, April 4, 2008

Boxes, packing, and more boxes... oh my

The saga continues. More boxes, more packing... it never ends! We did get a movable storage building delivered to the house yesterday, so that has helped. (It is one that will be moved to the new house by the storage company and then once we are finished unloading they come pick it up.) At least I feel like I am making progress when I actually take a box from my house to the storage building!

I don't know if we will be ready to move on Monday or not. We got the final word today that everyone (both realtors, the title company, the bank) is ready to close. Talk about waiting until the last minute... we close on Monday! We did get a small repair settlement from the seller's. It doesn't cover much, but I guess it's better than nothing! Hopefully we can get the contractor doing most of the work to come down some on their price. We'll see what happens. We close on Monday at 11:00. Very exciting and scary at the same time.

Please remember us in your prayers as we go through this major life-changing event. I know that is will be stressful over these next few days to weeks trying to get settled into the new house. Hopefully within a few months it will be all that I dreamed it would be! :)

~jen

No comments: