Monday, April 7, 2008

Last post at our old home

I’ve waited until now to do this last post at our old house. The closing is complete. The house is ours. We have finally realized the American dream. There’s a mix of emotions right now. Happy, scared, thankful, tired (and the work’s only half-done!), sad (we’ve lived in this house for almost 7 years… we’ve lived so much in this house), worried, relieved… the list goes on and on. Most of all I am thankful and happy. We have talked about buying a house for many months. I have prayed so many prayers for us to find a way to buy a house. Those prayers were answered. I am truly happy and blessed.

The next post will come from our new home. Call my cell to stop by anytime to take a look at the new house… but consider yourself warned… you may end up moving a box or 2 while you are there! :)

~jen

1 comment:

~renay~ said...

~YEAH!!!~ I am so excited for you guys...I can't wait to see it!