Oh... the joys of moving. This time around it is truly a joy since we are moving into our very own home. The internet/cable guy arrived earlier and hooked up our internet and cable. The satellite guy is here getting the satellite up and running. So... we are just about set on the important things (according to Mike and Cody!)
I've unpacked my kitchen and utility room. I even plan on making our first meal in our new home tonight (that's the plan at least... I am desperately in need of a nap... so it may be pizza tonight... but we will at least eat on actual dishes and not paper plates!). :)
My other goal for the day is to get Caden's room done. I haven't started, yet. But... I promised him his room would be ready so I'll get it done.
I'll post some pictures later tonight. I still have some rooms to get cleaned out before I get some good pictures!
~jen
PS... Happy Birthday to Marcia and Angie... hope you both have had a great day! :)
2 comments:
I am very excited and SO WISH I could be there to help ya'll move in. I know you will have a lot of things for me to work on when I do get to be there. I'm happy that you are realizing one more of your dreams, I hope all your dreams come true. I LOVE YOU, Dad
I wish you and mom were here, too. I can't wait for your upcoming visit. I'm creating a to-do list for you! (It's not too big though!) :)
Love you, too.
Post a Comment