Friday, April 25, 2008

Prayer Request

Russell (Mike's brother), Cody, and a friend of Cody's will be traveling over the weekend to Denver to attend a Nuggets and Lakers basketball game on Saturday afternoon. Please pray that they will have a safe trip.
Thanks...
~jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, you are all in my thoughts and prayers daily. I think of you from the time I get up in the morning, til the time I go to bed at night, and all the many times in between. My family is my life, and also my relationship with the Lord. I've been blessed more than I can express or understand. Cody will be thought of and prayed for that much more, and I hope he has a fantastic time. I am thankful for all the boys get to do. You are a wonderful mother and daughter, I love you so much, miss you too!
Mom