I have my 2nd interview tomorrow at our Urgent Care Clinic. Please say a prayer for me. I have given an advance notice to my current employer. I have been so stressed these past few weeks, not only worried about the house, but things at my current job have been on a rapid decline.
I need to go back to work on a more full-time, steady basis. We need better (less expensive) health insurance.
I am saddened that this job didn't work out. I love teaching the kids. I love what we are doing to hopefully help decrease the number of teenage pregnancy and STD rates.
I feel like I have been unhappy with my job for the past 18 months. I am ready to find something that I enjoy and something that benefits all aspects of my life.
Thanks,
~jen
1 comment:
I am praying that God leads you in the right direction....I know that you will find happiness in whatever he leads you to. I love you and hope that you have an awesome rest of the week.
Post a Comment