View out front door/entry:

Entry and dinning room:
Tray ceiling and dining room light fixture:

Another view of entry and dining room. Yes... that's a cradle in the middle of the room. I kept hitting my head on the light fixture (I did it 3 times in 1 day... the 3rd time I broke down crying because it hurt so bad!) so I put the cradle there so I wouldn't hit my head anymore! (One would think that I would have learned my lesson after the first time... but oh no, it took me ramming my head into the fixture 2 more times!)

View of living room from dining room. To the right is the hallway to the boys bedrooms and guest bath. To the right of the fire place is the sun room/3rd living area and the closed door is the entry to our bedroom.

Another view of the living room. I love all the features of this room. High ceilings, recessed lighting, the fan... it's a really neat and huge room. Now if it only had furniture!

Our realtor gave us this "C". I think it looks very pretty on my mantel!

That's all for now. It's been a major accomplishment to get these 2 rooms completely emptied today. Unfortunately... most of the boxes just went to my bedroom until they get unloaded and put up! I'll try and post some more pictures later today or tomorrow.
~jen

1 comment:
Jennifer,
We can't wait to see ya'll and your new home. I am really excited when you have new picture's posted, it is so beautiful. Know you are feeling so blessed and thankful for your new home, we are for you. We
( Papa and Granny, also ) are sooooooo excited about our road trip to see you sometime in June.
I need your new address and phone number if it changed. Take care, also excited for you with your new job and because you are going back to nursing. Know what you were doing before was so important in teaching to educate the students.
Need to close for now. We love you all so very, very much. Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment