So here's the highlights of the day...
Last night I awoke from a dead sleep after hearing a loud thump... Mike had actually rolled off the bed onto the floor. Of course, my first reaction was "oh, my goodness... are you ok?". Then it progressed to "what the heck is wrong with you?". He got up off the floor and then walked around the living room and then came back to bed. He assured me he wasn't hurt and that him falling out of bed must have been my fault. I must have kicked him or pushed him out of the bed. Wrong. Guess again dork... you just rolled off the bed in a dead sleep! Immediately the giggles started. It took me a while to go back to sleep because all I could picture was him falling out of bed! (Thank goodness he wasn't hurt. He did confess this morning that he was dreaming when he fell out of the bed!) :)
(In all fairness... I've fallen out of bed once before. And Mike isn't really a dork!) :)
While getting gas this afternoon (gas prices... ugh!) I gathered up some trash to throw away. Unfortunately the hand that had the trash also had my keys... yep... I threw away my keys in the nasty gas station trash can (which was 3/4 of the way full!). I had to dig thru who knows what to find my keys... which I did.
Caden decided this afternoon that Boomer sure would love a refreshing beverage. Because, after all he must be bored with just water day after day. So Caden went to the garage fridge and grabbed Boomer a Coke. He opened it and poured it into his water bowl! Poor Boomer only got a few sips before Mike realized what he had done and emptied the water bowl!
This is just a sampling of my crazy day.
Oh... the joys of living! :)
~jen
1 comment:
How thoughtful of Caden! :)
Post a Comment