We found our home. It is in a beautiful older area of town. The house is 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, with 2 living areas. It has been totally remodeled on the inside. New carpet, tile, textured walls, decorator colors, new windows, new appliances, new kitchen cabinets, counter-tops, new lighting and plumbing fixtures, basically all the benefits of a new home in an existing area with beautiful landscape and large trees.
We made an offer yesterday afternoon. I'm letting Mike handle this part of the process. He's the number's guy (since that is basically what he does for a living!) so I am giving up that part of the home buying experience. Believe me though... I am still an active participant; I am staying up-to-date with the numbers game!
We still haven't heard anything, yet. Hopefully we will hear something today. This waiting game is so very hard. I hope (and pray) that this part of the process will go smoothly. I sure don't want to have to start all over if this house doesn't become ours. But... I know it will only happen if it is meant to be. :)
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment