Friday, March 28, 2008

Horoscopes

I am not a horoscope kind of person... but there is a section on my MSN homepage where my horoscope is displayed. I got a kick out of today's.

Motivation must come from within, dear Scorpio. The only thing that can pull you out of bed is your own inner drive. And the fact that my alarm clock is going off.

Too much partying may leave you spent to the point that you don't even want to move. What?? I haven't partied like that since 1993! (Those were the good ole' days... no kids, no husband, no worries... gas was 99 cents!)

Remember to be moderate. Be good to your physical body. Yeah, right. I'm drinking a coke as I type.

Go outside and let your mind radiate outward like the rays of the sun. I'll pencil that in somewhere between 3 appointments scheduled for today, dealing with the ever increasing stress of what may be our new home, oh and trying to clean out 3 bedrooms and a garage for a yard sale tomorrow. I'll see what I can do about getting some rays of sun! Actually, I am a little pasty... maybe a quick trip to the tanning bed will count? :)

Feel the grounding of the Earth below. Whatever.

:)
~jen

No comments: