We are ever so close to being the proud owners of a lovely home in the southwest part of town. We finally agreed on a contract today and we on our way to having the American dream... our very own home. It is so very exciting and nerve-racking to say the least. We still have to get through the inspection and closing, but we are inching ever so close to realizing a dream that has been in the making for many months.

(I probably am breaking some type of copyright law by posting this picture... but I wanted you to see the house! I'll go take some pictures and post those in a few days!)
Get ready for an awesome house-warming party in a couple of months!!!
~jen
2 comments:
How exciting. I know that house!! :) Very fun and huge!!!!! Can't wait to see your syling flare in there.
Post a Comment