Monday, March 17, 2008

Inspection Day

Tomorrow's the big day.... inspection day. I pray that there will only be minor problems to be resolved. We plan on attending the latter part of it. The boys are going to see the inside of the house for the first time. I am anxious about their opinions. Hopefully they will love it as much as we do.

Cody had his first golf tournament of the season today. He played in Lubbock. I didn't get to talk to him or Mike but just for a split second this afternoon. I don't think Cody had his best game today. Caden and I didn't attend. It has been very cool here the past few days. I didn't want to sit out in the cold all day today. Mike and Cody also had plans to play at another golf course in Lubbock after Cody's tournament. So, Caden and I stayed here and went to see a movie.

Cody has another tournament tomorrow at our golf club, so hopefully he will do much better playing on his own home course.

I'll be sure to post what we find out about the inspection and how Cody did in his tournament!

~jen

No comments: