I received a job offer from Worth the Wait. I've accepted it, but I have second-guessed myself ever since. My hope is to sit in on a few classes tomorrow, and then take some time this weekend and really think this through. As much as I want this, as much as I am ready for a change from hospital nursing, I have to be practical and really think everything through. I would appreciate your prayers during this difficult decision-making time.
~jen
1 comment:
Jennifer,
I hope you can find an answer to these last couple of weeks of indecision of what to do in regards to your job. Go with what your heart is telling you and make the best of what you have decided. You have been wanting a change for so long and this door has been opened for you, don't be afraid to step through it, it may be what you have been wanting all along. Whatever you decide you will give it your all, I know. We are thinking about you and pray you can finally come to have some peace when you decide what you want to do in this situation. We love you very much.
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment