Monday, November 19, 2007

'Tis the Season...

Well it was 82 degrees today and the air conditioner is running, it's only the 19th of November... so why not go ahead and set up the Christmas tree! :)

Caden and I set up our tree this evening. I know it's a little early... but Caden came across my stash of ornaments and decorations for the tree and has been bugging me nonstop ever since to get our Christmas tree up. Well, a sane person can only take so much... so we put up the tree. It wasn't quite the nostalgic moment that I wished it had been. Cody was rolling his eyes, muttering "I can't believe your putting up the tree this early", SpongeBob was playing on the tv in the background, and Caden ended up breaking a couple of glass ornaments.

So now instead of "when can we put up the tree?" over and over.... it's "how many more days until Christmas?" Ugh...

'Tis the Season...
~jen

No comments: