This has been one of those run... run... run days! My day started with volunteering at Caden's pre-school. This is always an adventure! Today was pajama day, complete with pancakes and a pillow fight! It was crazy (controlled chaos!), complete with a faulty breaker which caused our classroom lights to go out. We spent a good portion of our morning in the hallway trying to make pancakes! Keri (Caden's teacher) did an awesome job and was great under pressure! Way to go Keri! :) Caden had a blast during the pillow fight. In fact I had to remind him a number of times to hit softly, otherwise he could totally take some of the little ones out! He had such a good time. Unfortunately, he missed out on the rest of the planned activities for this afternoon because he and Cody had dentist appointments.
Both boys were free of cavities, thank goodness. Cody had a baby tooth pulled, which was an experience for him. He came out from the procedure looking very pale! He said he was ok, and it didn't hurt. He's done fine this afternoon. Caden has 4 more loose teeth, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom! I kept asking if this was normal for his age. He's already lost 2 teeth! His hygienist assured me that he is developing just fine, just a little early. He has a 6 yr molar coming in, also! What a busy little boy!
After our dentist appointment, we met Mike for a quick lunch. I decided to go ahead and let Cody's Thanksgiving holiday from school start a little early, and kept him out of school for the rest of the day.
After a quick run home to drop off Cody, I went to my urologist for an appointment. I have decided to go ahead and have the remaining stone taken care of. Thankfully this time I will not have to have a stent placed! Hallelujah! I could have kissed Dr. Pate when he said no stent, just lithotrispy! So, the procedure is planned for Friday, Dec 7. Hopefully this stone will break up as easily as the last 2 and there will not be any complications. (Prayers would be appreciated!)
So, that's all of our news! What a busy day!
:)
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment