Earlier today while at the grocery store I promised Caden that if he was good during our shopping trip he could pick out a sucker. Before we checked out, I sent Caden to the sucker stand which was down just a couple of lanes from the one I was in. He came back with 2 suckers. Here's our conversation:
Me: "Caden, you should have just picked out 1 sucker."
Caden: "One's for me and one's for Cody, Mom."
Me: "Oh, that's nice to get Cody a sucker, Caden".
We leave the store and go home. Caden has lunch and then gets his sucker. A little while later he finishes his sucker. A few hours pass and then I see Caden sitting in the recliner watching TV sucking on a sucker. I asked him, "Caden... I thought you were going to give that sucker to Cody?". Caden replies with: "I changed my mind.". He grins with the sucker in his mouth.
What a little stinker!
~jen
2 comments:
I sometimes do the same thing when I get a treat for Eric. HEE HAA!!!
YEAH!! JEN LIKES HER JOB!!! You are going to be Great at this. I am so proud of you. I love you.
I can just see that little smile of his with a sucker stick in it!! :) He is too cute!
Post a Comment