Yesterday Mike and I learned that his uncle, Dick Conrad, collapsed and was taken to the hospital. He had been ill for some time now. He passed away late this afternoon.
My heart aches for this family… for his wife, for their children, and their spouses and children. I cannot even imagine the hurt they have right now. As sad as I am at this moment, I know it does not even compare to their pain.
When I became a Conrad, I gained another family (a very large family). As the years have passed, the relationships that I have with Mike’s family have grown stronger. I love each of them as much as my own family. To the Conrad’s reading this… I hope you know just how much I care for you and for your family.
Dick will be missed by many. I will miss his smile and his laughter.
Prayers for the entire Conrad family would be appreciated.
~Jennifer
1 comment:
I am praying for your entire family during this loss. I love you all.
Post a Comment