It's best to check my work scissors twice before leaving home. Yesterday while redressing a wound on a patient with another nurse, I was having difficulty pulling out my scissors from my scrub-top pocket. After a few tugs, out came a pair of Caden's kindergarten scissors... you know the kind with the blunt, rounded end. The patient, other nurse, and I all had a good laugh over that one!
I love watching Cody play golf. I love watching him win his first high school golf team medal even more.
Caden has been in school for 40 days and has brought home 40 smiley faces on his behavior report.
There are 65 days until Christmas.
I love to hear Mike's reaction whenever I say I am voting for Obama. (I seriously don't know who I am voting for yet... I know, it's almost voting day!) I just love to tease him that I might just vote for Obama.
I've missed working for Worth the Wait. I had an opportunity to teach today. It was great.
Mike and I are able to have a serious adult conversation about the economy, car sales, and the housing market.
I'm tired today.
I love the colors of fall. (Pictures to come later.)
Facebook is great. I've reconnected with so many friends from my high school youth group! Now if we can just find a date to all get together... hint, hint... for any of you reading this!
It's not good to leave potatoes unchecked in the pantry. The good news is I found where the funny smell was coming from!
I really like blogging.
:)
~jen
1 comment:
So, clearly we are excited that you found the smell. I can sniff out a bad potato like no one else. There is nothing like that awful stinch. 65 DAYS-YIKES! Love the blog...I could comment on every single thing. ;-)))
~r
Post a Comment