Sweet....Sweet Jen, You have posted some great pics and thoughts. I had a great time at your Anniversary Party! As far as the picture of us....it turned out great! I am so glad that we got that. Homecoming..OMGoodness! I can't even imagine what that was like. I'm hoping that we get to go to the game. I love you dearly and am so glad that even through miles apart...being right in the same town...or being busy with life we have never let anything seperate us from the wonderful friendship we share.
1 comment:
Sweet....Sweet Jen,
You have posted some great pics and thoughts. I had a great time at your Anniversary Party! As far as the picture of us....it turned out great! I am so glad that we got that. Homecoming..OMGoodness! I can't even imagine what that was like. I'm hoping that we get to go to the game.
I love you dearly and am so glad that even through miles apart...being right in the same town...or being busy with life we have never let anything seperate us from the wonderful friendship we share.
Love you~
~r
Post a Comment