Last night while finishing up supper I overheard Mike call Caden into the den. Here's what I heard them talk about:Mike: Caden, come here for a minute.
Caden: (Running into the den) What?
Mike: I've got to talk to you about something serious, ok?
(This got my attention, so I peeked around the corner to see what was going on.)
Mike: I need you to do something really important for me tomorrow, ok?
Caden: What?
Mike (very serious now): I need you to root really hard for the Boomer Sooners during the game.
Caden: NO WAY, DAD. OH, NO... HOOK UM HORNS ALL THE WAY BABY. NO WAY.
Mike (crushed): What? You won't help me root for the Sooners?
Caden: NO WAY!
Mike: All right... fine... they're going to win anyways so you just go ahead and root for the Longhorns, the Sooners will still win.
This began the battle between a Sooners' fan and a Longhorn fan. :)
All I got to say is bring it on... us Longhorn fans are ready! :) Stay tuned.... game's at 11:00 (just in case you didn't know!)
~jen
No comments:
Post a Comment