Friday, November 2, 2007

Decision Time

Well... here it is. I've made a decision. No turning back now. I've given my 2 weeks notice at the hospital. My director accepted my resignation. She was very pleasant and understanding. I offered to remain on staff PRN (as needed). My director said she would be happy to keep me on the schedule. I hope to work 1-2 days per month at the hospital. I've come such a long way and don't want to lose all that I have learned. I plan on finishing out this schedule, which ends on Nov 24th. I will start with Worth the Wait on Nov 27th. I am nervous, but very excited. We still have a number of issues to work out, but overall everything seems to be falling into place. I feel good about the decision. I just need to have a little more faith that everything will work itself out.

Thanks to all of you who have prayed, called with an encouraging word, or sent an email. I really appreciate your support and encouragement.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
~jen

2 comments:

Jill said...

I really think you will like that job. I have always thought that would be a neat job. Congrats!

Keri said...

YEAH!!! I am so happy for you... This will be a very huge thing for you. And WTW will be so blessed to have you on staff!