Well.. I had my first day of teaching today. It was nerve-racking to say the least! But I made my way through it. I taught the High School STD lesson today to both the girls and boys. I have to say I like teaching the boys more than the girls, probably because I have 2 boys and am used to them. It was a great day other than the fact that I had to leave Amarillo at 6:20 to get to Pampa on time. It was a very long day, but it doesn't even come close to comparing it to a 12 hour shift at the hospital! :) I think I am really going to love this job.
~jen
2 comments:
That is so awesome Jennifer!! I am very proud of you.
You are so AWESOME!!! I am proud of you for making such a big leap into teaching. You are going to be a great teacher to all of these kiddos. Love you!
Post a Comment