Monday, July 30, 2007

What else?

I am afraid to even ask what else....

I had to take Cade to the doctor this afternoon. He has not been feeling well for the past couple of days, so I thought it would be best to have him checked out. Sure enough he has an ear infection, sinus infection, and an upper respiratory infection! I started him on an antibiotic this evening, so hopefully he will be feeling better within the next couple of days.

As if that wasn't enough to deal with, Cody lost my cell phone out on the golf course this afternoon. He had mine because his isn't working right now (I have no idea what's wrong, it just doesn't work). SO... I am without a cell phone until mine turns up (who knows if that will happen, because Cody's not really sure where he lost it) or we are able to purchase a new one!

And then on top of all that my car/house keys are missing. They have been missing for a day now. No one seems to know where they vanished to. Cody has a bad habit of taking them to either get something out of the car, or move the car to play basketball and then not returning my keys to my purse. A few weeks ago I found my keys outside on the window ledge of the house after he had taken them the night before to move the car! Luckily I found my keys and my car the next morning! So who knows where my keys have disappeared to. Maybe they are with my cell phone!

What a day. And what makes today even worse (as if all the above wasn't enough), is that I have been having some lower GI issues all day (I'll spare you the details). It's finally slowed down, just a lot of stomach rumbles right now. I am glad today is over with, because honestly, I need a fresh start tomorrow!

~jen

1 comment:

~renay~ said...

OMG!!! It is so true that when it rains it pours..I hope that Caden gets to feeling better as well as you! I will be praying for God's healing arms to wrap around you over the next few days. I love you!