Friday, July 6, 2007

Last Birthday Party...finally

Caden had his "big" family birthday party last night at Thompson Park. We had Subway sandwiches for dinner, followed by cupcakes for dessert. I think the kids had a good time playing on the playground. We had planned on going to Wonderland after Cade's party, but mother nature had different plans.... rain. So instead of the amusement park, we all went bowling. I think we probably had more fun bowling than we would have at Wonderland (at least the adults had more fun!). It was a great time. In fact, it's all the kids have talked about today. They are ready to go again!Birthday spankings from Uncle Russell while swinging!


Look at the mud on my shoes!

My newest favorite picture of Caden! Too sweet!

Yummy cupcakes!
I'm this many!

Let's bowl!

What form, what technique!

~jen

2 comments:

~renay~ said...

What was the bowling score?? ~;-) My best is probably a 40...that is in a good game.

Jennifer said...

Caden actually beat Cody! It was so much fun to watch!
~jen